FeaturesAPC Rack KVM switches empower IT administrators through both local and remote POST and BIOS-level access and network control of connected Windows, SUN, and Linux/UNIX servers. APC Analog, CAT-5 Analog, and IP KVM switches help reduce total cost of ownership--minimizing space, hardware, electricity, and cabling by leveraging just one keyboard, monitor, and mouse for multiple servers. Improve return on investment and flexibility through enterprise-level scalability with centralized network power control. IT infrastructure management in data centers, computer rooms, and remote branch offices is now possible with greater control and peace of mind with APC Rack KVM switches.
- Multi-platform Support - Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux compatible.
- Scalable Architecture - Cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solution that supports multiple platforms, improving flexibility and simplifying future expansion. Please see the user's manual for specific cascading capabilities.
- Out-of-Band Management - Troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems in lieu of a working operating system with POST and BIOS-level access to servers.
- Occupies 1U of rack space - Conserve valuable rack space in the data center.
- Hot Pluggable Operation - Add or remove servers without having to power off the switch.