FeaturesIn the modern business environment, companies strive to offer standardized solutions that can be deployed globally. With the various voltages used around the world, this can be challenging. APC by Schneider Electric offers power protection products to help you address these challenges. From UL-approved 230VAC products to truly universal 100-240VAC input UPS, these UPS products offer a perfect solution for deployment anywhere in the world.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Easy to install - Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.