FeaturesInRow SC Systems offer flexible, easily deployable solutions for almost any environment. These fully contained systems offer intelligence that enables network manageability, as well as self-monitoring components that enable the highest level of availability. The row-based cooling architecture, along with containment of airflow, further increases the predictability, efficiency, and capacity of the system.
- Modular design - Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- Row-based architecture - Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit's sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures.
- Self-contained design - The unit is quickly and easily installed without refrigerant lines or remote heat exchangers. The unit requires only power, condensate drain and an available return plenum to provide effective cooling.
- Ducted airflow - Uses unconditioned air from plenum space to reject the heat rather than conditioned room air.
- Automatic restart - Returns the unit to its last operating status in the event of a power failure.
- Predictive failure notification - Maximizes system availability by providing early warning of required fan or filter replacement.
- Coil freeze protection - Hot gas bypass prevents evaporator coil from freezing during light load conditions.
- High Head Pressure Protection - Ensures the InRow SC remains operational even when the condenser inlet air is restricted or very hot.
- Building Management Integration - Send alarms and data points to your building management system, allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Network interface - Provides management by connecting the device directly to the network with a dedicated IP address, avoiding the need for a proxy such as a server. Management is available via Web browser, Telnet or SSH. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur.
- Real-Time capacity monitoring - Real-time display of current and available cooling.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Washable filters - Easy to maintain, cleanable, deep loading mesh filter removes particles from the return air stream.
- Hot swappable fans - Allows system to remain operational if a fan replacement is required.
- Variable speed fans - Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
- Green Refrigerant - Environmentally friendly refrigerant that can offer LEED points.