Designed to provide motor protection in commercial and industrial buildings, the MCB for motor circuit will not only ensure complete protection, but will also provide added simplicity to all modular final distribution enclosures.
- Rating current: 0.16 to 25 A.
- Breaking capacities: 15 kA under 400/415 V.
- Complete with thermal trip: sensitive to underphase; magnetic trip: 12 In.
- Fully compliance with standards: IEC 60947-2, IEC 60947-4-1.
- Fully certified by national official authorities.
- Ideally suited to isolation in full accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947.
- Operating voltage: up to 690 Vac.
- Insulation voltage: 690 V.
- Benefit from an optional add-on limiting unit: breaking power increased to 100 kA under 400/415 V.
- Optional auxiliaries available: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip.
Get the motor protection you require with the MCB for motor circuit. Easy to install, fully certified and with a wealth of features, the flexible circuit breaker is ideally suited to all industrial and commercial buildings.
- Benefit from ease of installation in modular final distribution enclosures.
- Optional add-on limiting unit and auxiliaries for added flexibility.
- Simple to use and suitable for use in isolation.
- Fully compliant and certified by national official authorities.
The motor protection circuit breaker has been expertly designed to provide full protection to motors in industrial and commercial buildings.
- Motor protection in all industrial and commercial buildings.