Co-creating Hong Kong as a Smart CityWith a shared vision of driving sustainable development, Schneider Electric is collaborating with Link REIT and Nan Fung Group on The Quayside, an award-winning commercial building in Kowloon East CBD, to achieve their sustainability, energy efficiency and wellbeing ambitions.
Create smart buildings that leverage IoT and unlock value
Connected Products: Circuit Breakers, busway systems, switchboards, automation server and VAV controller
• EcoStruxure for Building, an IoT-enabled architecture, optimized the building’s power distribution, lighting and HVAC through 30,000 connection points, visualized their energy consumption for lifetime energy efficiency improvements, as well as delivering a superior indoor environment for occupant experience.
• At the same time, EcoStruxure Building Operation integrated multiple systems for centralized, real-time control and management across the building at The Quayside, delivering actionable insights for better management and optimization of building performance.
• Automation Servers and VAV Controllers adjust the air volume based on data collected from a series of connected field devices, including CO₂, temperature and humidity sensors, thus improving indoor air quality and ventilation.
• Deployment of EVlink Chargers into 100 parking spaces takes The Quayside’s sustainability goal one-step further, encouraging the adoption of sustainable electric vehicles for their occupants.
“We are very pleased to have Schneider as our trusted partner, by providing us with a high level of technical...
Calvin Lee Kwan, Head of Sustainability, Link Asset Management Limited
• Optimized power distribution, lighting, HVAC through 30,000 connection points
• Achieved notable enhancement in energy efficiency performance
• Named as the “Gold Winner” in the Best Green Development at 2019 MIPIM Asia Awards
• Obtained several international certifications, including LEED Platinum, BEAM Plus Platinum and WELL Precertification at Gold Rating (Core and Shell)
*with installation of EcoStruxure Building Operation
“We are confident of achieving notable enhancements in energy efficiency, as we can have the close and real-time monitoring of different systems at the building,”
Samuel Wong, Deputy General Manager, Nan Fung Group
Learn more about our building solutions
Large Building Solutions
Solutions for Smart Buildings
EVlink Charging Solutions
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.