- Canalis KT is designed for transporting and distributing electrical power, from 800 to 5000A. Canalis KT’s high degree of protection (IP55) protects it against water projections, sprinklers and dust. Its compact design and robustness (IK08) mean it can be used in industrial applications, shopping centres, tertiary buildings and infrastructures.
- Busbar trunking rated current:
- 1000 to 5000A, copper conductors
- Tap-off unit rated current: 25 to 1000A
- Number of conductors: 3L+PE, 3L+N+PE, 3L+N+PER (PER = reinforced PE)
- Protection index: IP55, IPxxD, sprinkler resistant
- Insulation type: Polyester class B (130°C withstand) halogen free
- Enclosure type: Ral 9001 prelacquered sheet steel
- Dimensions: 140x74mm to 140x404mm
- Run sections: 4m and 2m or made to measure: 0.5m to 3m
- Compliance with standards: IEC 60439-2
- Modular, economic and upgradeable system
- Quick and easy assembly
- Live parts are totally inaccessible
- Tap-off units fully compatible with Canalis KS
- Excellent contacts: a life time guarantee
- Halogen free: Canalis does not emit any fumes or toxic gases in the event of fire
- High protection index IP 55 for all types of buildings
- Dismantled, re-used and entirely recyclable
- Industrial buildings: garages, workshops, farm buildings, logistic centres, etc.
- Commercial centres: supermarkets, hotels, etc.
- Tertiary buildings: offices, schools, hospitals, sports rooms, cruise liners