Steel floor-standing compact enclosures
Floor standing steel enclosure, made from a one single piece metal sheet, folded and welded on the corners for high robustness. The steel enclosures – Spacial SM offer the largest dimensional range in the market. Find yours !
The steel enclosures – Spacial SM are capable of withstanding 600 kg distributed in their volume.
- Body: sheet steel with a thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Door: sheet steel with a thickness of 1.8 mm.
- Coating: epoxy-polyester paint, structured finish, in grey RAL 7035.
Degree of protection
- IP 55 in accordance to IEC 60529.
- IK 10 (IK 08 for transparent door) in accordance to IEC 62262.
IEC 62 208, BV rules for classification steel ships, DNV
Vibration Class A, UL & CUL 1,12 & 12K, NEMA 12 & 12K.
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
The quick and simple solution
Spacial SM is the floor standing monobloc solution that provides:
- A completely single-piece body unique in the market
- High robustness, for a better protection of the material installed.
- A ready to assemble enclosure with a large range of dimensions available.
- Energy and infrastructures
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ