LV Switchboards up to 160A and 250A
Solution for tested low voltage switchboards up to 160A and 250A
- Prisma Pack: simplified ranges to find quickly and easily the right solution for low voltage electrical distribution switchboards
- Prisma Pack 160 for switchboards up to 160A, Icw 10kA rms/1s
- All-in-one assembled and ready-to-equip wall-mounted enclosures
- Single part number for a complete enclosure
- Enclosures with 2 to 6 modular rows
- Prisma G Pack 250 for switchboards up to 250A, Icw 25kA rms/1s
- Kit floor standing and wall-mounted enclosures
- From 2 to 5 part numbers for a complete enclosure depending on your needs
- Enclosures with 2 to 9 modular rows
- Technical data:
- Compliance with IEC 61439-1 and-2 standards
- Color white RAL 9001
- Degree of protection IP30 to IP43
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK07 and IK08
- Compatible with Prisma G accessories and Linergy distribution and connection systems
BenefitsFor high-performance and simple switchboards
- Prisma Pack contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation.
- All switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant.
- Prisma Pack allows production of optimised, safe and simple switchboards to exactly meet your needs.
- Prisma Pack can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Prisma Pack is designed and manufactured in France.
ApplicationsLow voltage distribution switchboards for small retail and commercial buildings
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ