Motor protection Miniature Circuit Breaker up to 40A
The efficiency you deserve
FeaturesWith exclusive features, the Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail MCB is definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VisiTrip: detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Add-on fully immune earth leakage protection devices: better continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks.
- Nominal current: 1 to 63 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities up to 100 kA and tripping curves: B, C, D, Compliance with standards IEC/EN 60898 or IEC/EN 60947-2,
- Full coordination with Acti 9 range Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and Compact NSX Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCBs),
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: iC60 Vigi,
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping,
- For more information click here
If you like this product see also:
Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
Acti 9 Vigi iC60 add-on RCD
Acti 9 accessories for iC60 MCBs & iID RCCBs: splitter blocks…
Acti 9 electrical auxiliaries for iC60 MCBs & iID RCCBs
Acti 9 iID DIN rail Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)
Acti 9 Reflex iC60: Din rail integrated control circuit breakers
BenefitsDiscover Act 9 iC60 DIN rail Miniature Circuit-Breaker (MCB) up to 63 A
The new reference in final distribution,
Absolute safety of circuit protection with VisiSafe,
Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
Easy to install with quick, ergonomic & safe IP20B terminal shutters & robust connections (twice the standard tightening torque),
Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
ApplicationsLow-voltage final distribution
- Protection of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings,
- All applications, especially in polluted environments and networks,
- Motor circuit protection,
- DC current circuit protection.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ