- Field-selectable 4-20mA, 0-5VDC and 0-10VDC outputs for operation flexibility
- Integrated transducer and probe - eliminates the need to install a separate pick-up tube
- Non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR) repeatable to ±20 ppm ±1% of measured value
- Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC) maintains sensor accuracy
- Humidity and temperature sensor options available
Schneider Electric’s Plant Room CO2 sensors maximize energy savings, while helping optimize ventilation. These sensors allow ventilation systems to be controlled by the amount of CO2 present in a space. The SCD Series detect fluctuations in CO2 levels and signal ventilation systems to provide an inlet of fresh air optimal for the space at a given time saving energy and increasing tenant comfort.
- Controlling ventilation in response to occupancy
- Office buildings, hospitals, industrial facilities, schools, retail stores, etc.
- ASHRAE 62.1 air quality standard compliance