Multi 9 communication networks surge protector devicesEnd of Commercialisation
Communication networks applications SPDs
- Analogue or digital series-mounted telephone line d1 protection.
- Compatible XDSL (including ADSL).
- Imax. 18 kA.
- Uc max. =185 V DC and 130 V AC, with Imax. 450 mA.
- PRI 48 V
- Can be used on any DC or AC low current line: supply, analogue signals, binary state of the sensors, digital data, etc.
- Protection of 4 lines with a common 0 V or 2 electrically independent lines.
- Imax. 10 kA.
- Uc max. = 53 V DC and 37 V AC with Imax. 300 mA.
The electrician friendly lightning protection
- Easy to install in electrical distribution switchboards
- Protection of equipment against surges of atmospheric origin due to lightning striking via telecommunication and digital networks or through the sensor cables.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ