- DIN rail or plate mounting
- Screw clamp or lug connections
- External 24 to 230 V AC power supply
- Manual or automatic reset depending on model.
- Protection functions:
- Can be used as torque surge protection.
- Current threshold adjustment using 2 separate time settings (starti
Electronic over current relay to protect motors up to 60 A (30 kW / 400 V) and related machine components
Part of TeSys
TeSys LT47 electronic overcurrent relays provide protection against locked rotor, seizure or mechanical shocks. Unlike the thermal overload relays, these relays do not have a thermal memory. They have definite time characteristics with adjustable current threshold and time delay.