Simplicity meets smart
It also allows you to generate a dedicated QR code for the electrical panel to enable digital collaboration with contractors and facility managers by sharing important documentation and initiating maintenance plans through the digital logbook functionality in EcoStruxure Facility Expert.
Explore the features and benefits
• Discover all the smart devices in your electrical panel
• Check firmware compatibility and install upgrades as required
• View communication architecture and adjust communication settings
• View the list of devices organized in the switchboard, and configure electrical settings for breakers and meters
Execute Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and reporting:
• Test MasterPact MTZ circuit breakers with automatic trip curve tests, zone selectivity tests
• Test the communication wiring and generate reports
• Adjust settings without connection to the devices through offline configuration feature
• Use batch operations features to speed up settings configuration – for several devices at the same time
• Generate a comprehensive project report that lists your switchboard and related devices, firmware version, serial numbers, etc.
• Create a unique QR code for the entire switchboard and then upload all relevant documentation including important CAD drawings, user guides, bill of materials, single line diagrams, photos and more to our secure cloud repository
• Initiate preventive maintenance plans and export data to the digital logbook feature in EcoStruxure Facility Expert, our app and cloud-based software for facility and building management
• The digital logbook functionality simplifies the project handover, making it faster and easier for the facility manager to access historical information and collaborate with all project partners
• Circuit breakers: MasterPact MTZ; MasterPact NT/NW; ComPact NSX & NSXm; PowerPact; TeSys GV4
• Power meters: PM2000; PM3000; PM5000; PM8000; ION9000
• Energy meters: iEM2000; iEM3000; PowerTag sensors
• Gateways: COM’X 210 and 510; Smartlink; PowerTag Link; Link 150; EGX100, 300
Discover our end-to-end software solutions
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.