The X80 family incorporates the compatible modules common for Quantum Ethernet I/O drops and M340 PLC, all with a M340 form factor.
Included are: backplane, all in-rack modules, power supply, Ethernet RIO module drop head, all I/O modules, communication modules (except Ethernet), and expert modules.
Not included are: M340 CPU and Ethernet modules BMXNO••••• (as they can be used in M340 PLC only).
- Innovative I/O
- High quality
- International certifications (including marine, ATEX, nuclear)
- Hot swap
- Wide selection of modules: digital I/Os, analog I/Os, expert, communication
- Long term offer (new)
High level services
- Through Unity Pro
- With structured data (Device DDT), simplifying diagnostics
- Using bit forcing to simplify simulation
- Modbus serial link in your X80 drops with QEIO
- Sequence Of Event Time Stamped at source in a solution mode without program
- All M340 existing modules are supported by X80 drop of QEIO (except AS-I, NOR, SSI)
- One X80 drop can support two racks along 30m, just like the M340 PLC (up to 4 racks for M340)
- Maximum number of supported X80 drops: 16 for 140CPU6x1xx and 31 for 140CPU6x2xx
> Reduce your maintenance and training costs : same spare parts in your stock, unique training for different PAC