Search FAQs

{"searchBar":{"inputPlaceholder":"Search by keyword or ask a question","searchBtn":"Search","error":"Please enter a keyword to search"}}

Can we connect PTC sensor directly to ATV or do we have to use external ATEX certified unit when motor is placed in ATEX zone?

Explanation is in attachment.
According to ATEX directive, external ATEX certified unit for processing PTC signal must be used.


Did this answer your question?

Explore more
Explore more
Users group

Discuss this topic with experts

Visit our Community for first-hand insights from experts and peers on this topic and more.