OptiLine 45 direct click-in installation system. A complete range of trunking, poles, posts, floor boxes and service boxes.
- Trunking: PVC. Five sizes: 75x55, 95x55, 140x55, 165x55 and 185x55
- Trunking: Aluminum. Four sizes: 75x55, 140x55, 165x55 and 185x55
- Poles: Aluminum. Free-standing or tension mounted, one or two-sided
- Posts: Aluminum. One or two-sided
- Floor boxes. Three versions for various combinations of 45x45 module wiring devices.
- Service boxes in aluminum:
- Pop-up service box for desks, pre-wired with outlets, cable and plugs
- Turn able service boxes for desks, pre-wired with outlets, cables and plugs
- Basic service boxes, pre-wired or predefined w/outlets, cables and plugs, or empty
- Floor and ceiling cable feeders
Materials and Colors
Trunking in PVC RAL 9010 or natural anodized aluminum. Only self-extinguishing, lead and cadmium-free PVC is used (RoHS substance-free). Poles, posts and service boxes in aluminum, natural anodised or powder coated (white). Floor boxes in plastic PA6. The accessories of PC/ABS are halogen-free and flame retardant.
Direct click-in Installation System
The OptiLine 45 installation system gives the user reliable and flexible access to power, telephone and data close to the workplace.
- 45 mm front opening for direct click-in of Altira 45x45 module wiring devices
- Wide range: trunking, poles, posts, floor boxes and service boxes
- Easy to order: several kits, simple specifying tool, product references printed on the protective foil of the trunking
- Easy and quick installation. Accessories are mounted without adaptation
- Easy to handle: trunking base and cover packed together, but not assembled
- Safe and reliable: high-quality materials, self-extinguishing PVC, dedicated fixings
- Optimal function together with Altira wiring devices
- All trunking are 55 mm deep - high capacity and safe wire connections
- Perfect final result: design and colour match with Altira, accessories with a perfect fit, materials with a high surface finish
Environmentally friendly, only lead-free and cadmium-free PVC is used ( RoHS substance-free)
Installation solutions for ceilings, walls, floors and desks in offices, conference rooms and commercial buildings.