Installation system with a 50 mm front opening, including a complete range of trunking, poles, posts, floor boxes, desk units and dedicated wiring devices.
Especially designed for fast installation, perfect final design result and flexibility for upgrades and modifications.
- Trunking: PC/ABS and PVC. Four sizes: 80,100,120 and 140 mm
- Trunking: Aluminum. Five sizes: 80,100,120,140 mm and 140H (with hidden outlets)
- Poles: Pre-wired. 1 and 2-sided or with 1, 2 and 4 boxes, free-standing or tension mounted. Slim wall pole for door applications
- Posts: Pre-wired. 1, 2 and 4-sided with standard foot. Two-sided also for flexible floor application.
- Desk units: Pre-wired. Pop-up, mini pop-up and flip-up for desk integration. Turnable for on-desk application. Basic desk units for flush or surface mounting
- Floor boxes in plastic and stainless steel for 15 outlets
- Dedicated wiring devices: Socket outlets with distribution blocks, VDI kits for most common RJ45 connectors, switches, dimmers, DIN enclosures, etc.
- Installation coupler cables for both extension and feeding
Materials and Colors
- Trunking: White PVC and halogen-free PC/ABS or natural anodized aluminum. PC/ABS front covers also in dark grey. Only self-extinguishing, lead- and cadmium-free PVC is used (RoHS substance-free).
- Pre-wired poles and posts: Aluminum, natural anodized or powder coated white. Front covers for natural anodized poles/posts in PC/ABS dark grey.
- Pre-wired desk units in natural anodized aluminum except flip-up box which is painted in grey
- Floor boxes in stainless steel or plastic PA/ABS
- Dedicated wiring devices in white or dark grey
OptiLine 50 is a state of the art solution in every aspect; easy to install and use, environmentally optimized, totally integrated, flexible and adjustable – and in appealing, timeless design.
Products such as quick-couplings and distribution blocks offer a faster and simpler way of working. By working outside the trunking, installation time is considerably reduced, making OptiLine the natural alternative to traditional trunking installations.
- Simplified and comprehensive range with few parts
- Significantly reduced installation time compared to existing systems thanks to time saving functions like quick-couplings and trunking with removable covers
- Environment-friendly solutions: Complete range of halogen-free installation trunking and fully RoHs compatible products
- Easy to upgrade or move around
- Innovative 2-compartment trunking with a removable top for fast and easy installation of cables from above
- Unique trunking with an openable lid for access to and concealed installation of outlets and cords. Electrical fields are reduced by up to 85%
- Total separation of power and VDI cables enables mixing of power and data outlets in the same front opening
- Full range of trunking accessories with convenient tool-less click-in-technology
- Dedicated wiring devices with distribution blocks and adaptors for maximum flexibility and tool-less plug-in.
- The system supports 1 and 3-phase, shielded and unshielded cables, traditional and installation coupler cables
- Full support of installation couplers for faster installation and maximum flexibility: Cables, distribution blocks, adaptors, wiring devices and pre-wired products
- Unique 3-phase distribution system with GST 15 and the smallest distribution block on the market for direct plug-in to socket outlets and easy tap-off
- Innovative distribution block (IDC) for fast termination of traditional 1–phase cables and direct plug-in to the socket outlets
- Pre-wired offer with innovative desk applications: Pop-up, flip-up, turnable, flush or surface mounted.
- Unique floor lead-through grommet used together with a 2-sided post or with a flexible tube to feed a desk unit
- Extended EMC protection also in the plastic trunking via a metallic screener
- Software support: Configuration tool to support customized solutions
- Tool-less click-in technology
- OSI (Open Schneider Interface) makes it easy to connect OptiLine 50 to other systems thanks to an open interface letting you combine OSI connectors and IDC distribution blocks with traditional cable and quick-couplings
Installation solutions for wall, ceiling, floor and desk applications in offices, conference rooms and other commercial buildings.