1 Electrical system architecture dedicated to continuity of service :
- A decentralized UPS system for quality of power (optional)
- A changeover switch in the event of a power outage and for maintenance
- An isolating transformer and an insulation monitor for IT system electrical circuits.
- Visual and audible indications of electrical faults
- Display of environmental parameters and state of medical gases
- Testing of the insulation monitoring system
- Recording of electrical events and environmental parameters
- Alarm information by SMS.
- Prisma Plus System P with integral isolating transformer
- Prisma Plus System G with separate isolating transformer.
Main characteristics :
- IP30/IK07 cabinets, In = 63 A maximum
- Monitoring system: TAC Xenta modules + dedicated software + Magelis touch screen panel in operating room or Vigilohm HRP control panel
- Smart-UPS 8 or 10 kVA uninterruptible power supply
- 24 feeders in IT system via a 6.3/8/10 kVA isolating transformer + Vigilohm EM9BV insulation monitor.
- Enhanced patient safety
Ensures the operation of medical equipment and guarantees patient protection from electric shocks
- Assurance of continuity of service
Allows the medical personnel to focus on its job
- Improved personnel efficiency
Informs medical personnel and maintenance personnel in real time for decision making and action
- Power distribution and monitoring system for operating rooms and for intensive care units