Easergy MiCOM P63x provides quick and selective differential protection. Easergy MiCOM P63x is easily interfaced to almost any kind of substation control or SCADA system. It is user-friendly and provides clear readings from extensive recordings.
High-speed, three-system differential protection
Easergy MiCOM P633 provides high-speed three-system differential protection using a triple-slope characteristic and two high-set differential elements in combination with transformer inrush restraint, overfluxing restraint and through-stabilization.
By entering the nominal values of transformer windings and associated CTs, users obtain amplitude and vector group matching. The devices also incorporate many supplementary protective functions. Easergy MiCOM P63x provides four setting groups for easy adaptation to varying system operation conditions.
Systems versatility and easy, clear readings
Equipped with 1A/5A setting software, Easergy MiCOM P63x has two communication interfaces for SCADA and RTU, and numerous communication protocols. It allows easy and complete device settings and readings from extensive recordings. Available for flush or wall mounting, Easergy MiCOM P63x benefits from InterMiCOM interfacing for direct end-end communication between two protection devices.
Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years (P630C)
Extended Warranty: Up to 10 years (product registration required, applies to Easergy MiCOM)
- Comprehensive and advanced range of protection functions, standardized, yet scalable to meet many system requirements
- Flexible case mounting options suitable for wall, flush/panel or rack mounting
- Modular hardware options for simple adaptation to any specific application requirements
- Bay control for up to 3 switchgear units (P632, P633)
- Detachable HMI for increased security and safety
- Information exchange is performed by inbuilt communication interfaces, using either serial protocols (IEC 60870-5-101, -103, Courier, DNP or Modbus) or an Ethernet interface using IEC 61850.