Rapstrap is a versatile and extendable product with a smooth and flexible design allowing it to be looped and weaved into a multitude of configurations.
- All parts of Rapstrap can be used, just tie, cut off the remaining front part and use again.
- Its unique design also allows Rapstrap to be easily released and re-used again.
- Rapstrap is made of flexible polymer and can stretch up to 50% without harming any sensitive surfaces.
- Rapstrap is best used where a strong grip is required without damaging the inner cores of Cat6, Data, Telecom, Multicore and Fiber Optic cables.
300mm length x 10mm width
Materials and Colors
Material: Polyurethane elastomer
Available: Colors: Black, Neutral, Green
- Reduces waste during installation. Cut the unused part of the Rapstrap and tie again.
- Perfect for securing data and video cables without damage.
- Provides a controlled tension on the cable thanks to its semi-elasticity.
- Use the same Rapstrap to secure different bundles of cables. For longer lengths, join two Rapstrap together.
- Safe to use: no sharp edges when cut.
- Use only one Rapstrap to segregate cables in different bundles.
Rapstrap is designed for a wide range of applications in various environments, such as:
- Outdoor areas (gardens, parks)
- Commercial buildings
- Shopping centers and malls
- Data centers or IT network rooms
- Industrial facilities