Electrically and mechanically combined to Acti 9 C120 miniature circuit breaker (MCB), the Acti 9 Vigi C120 offers:
- 30mA sensitivity providing additional protection against electrical shock for personnel coming into direct contact with an exposed circuit (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- A choice of 100, 300, 500 and 1000mA tripping currents, providing additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Selective version (S): the device closest to the fault is tripped
- Type SI protection increases immunity from electrical interference for sensitive circuits (for example, those powering computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (for example, ballast lighting and power electronics)
- The Acti 9 C120 MCB module when combined with the C120 Vigi module is compliant with IEC EN 61009 and IEC 60947-2
- The electrical features of the Acti 9 C120 MCB module when combined with the C120 Vigi module remain the same as when it is used individually.
- Simple, effective design for easy, rapid assembly and installation together with the Acti 9 C120 module
- SI type C120 Vigi modules are completely immune to electrical interference, thus providing complete peace of mind.
Additional protection for personnel and property in all industrial and commercial buildings against:
- Electric shock (in accordance with installation standards IEC 60364 and national standards)
- The risk of fire due to leakage currents coming into contact with building materials.
Acti 9 Vigi C120
Add-on residual current devices (RCD) for Acti C120 MCBs (up to 125A)
Part of 9 Series
Add-on DIN rail, residual current devices for Acti 9 C120 miniature circuit breakers (MCB) (up to 125A) providing additional protection against electrical shock and against risk of fire for in all industrial and commercial building applications.