FeaturesA robust design, workflow, and assess management tool, EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Designer reduces your cost of ownership and allows you to integrate design and planning work with other important GIS-driven applications like OMS and DMS.
- Aggregated work sketches with materials, units and labor required for construction into a single GIS-based workflow.
- Single point of entry for all design tasks, large or small.
- Same data model as ArcGIS.
- No data duplication or data conversion from one system to another.
- Robust capabilities for GIS-trained designers along with intuitive tools for non-GIS users to quickly sketch designs independently of the GIS
EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Design improves the productive time of design resources and ensures a more streamlined design process with fewer as-built changes.
- Supports all of your viewing and analysis needs
- Enhances network model management
- Eliminates the need to manage multiple data models
- Improves design efficiencies and minimizes application redundancies
- Improves regulatory compliance with out-of-the-box rules and regulation (or import your own)
EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Designer
Better network designs, greater workflow efficiency
Part of EcoStruxure
A robust design, workflow, and asset management tool, EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Designer streamlines the entire design, estimating, construction, and as-built workflow process; supports all of your viewing and analysis needs; and eliminates the effort of managing multiple data models.