Thermostats maintain the temperature inside the enclosure and send a signal when certain defined values are exceeded:
- Maximum value (cooling action).
- Minimum value (reheating action).
Range of solutions
- 16 models.
- Temperature control: adjustable thermostats; single or double.
- Relative humidity control: adjustable or fixed hygrostat.
- Temperature and relative humidity control: adjustable hygrotherm.
- Certifications: CUL.
Temperature and Humidity under control!
Large range of temperature control.
- Small dimensions.
- Easily accessible terminals.
- High connection power.
- Low cost solution.
4 types of fixings (novelty):
- On 35-mm DIN rail.
- On Spacial profile.
- On VDI cross-rail.
- On mounting plate.
ClimaSys CC is normally used to maintain the correct temperature/humidity inside the enclosure by controlling fans, heaters, and/or alarms.
- Industrial automation and industrial control.
- Water treatments.
- Automotive industries.
- Electrical distribution.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner