The integrated design of Harmony SCU delivers maximum functionality while keeping installation easy. Designed for small machines and simple processes control, its state-of-the-art display provides clear readability.
You save time
- Installation is easy, cabling is simple with:
- the 22mm mounting system
- the rear module snapped on a DIN rail via an ingenious remote cable, or attached to the display
You save costs
- Harmony SCU consists of :
- A modular STU screen, and the flexible mechanical mounting system 22mm hole
- A rear module with cheap and powerful electronic embedding I/O and full ste of communication ports.
Less wire is necessary, and the cost of Harmony SCU is lower than the usual equipment for simple machines consiting of a PLC + a display
You save space
- Harmony SCU helps you to save the space that is normally reserved for a PLC, making it suitable even for installations with very limited space
> State of the art display
> Rich communication capabilities
> Single software suite EcoStruxure Machine Expert
> Easy machine maintenance and upgrade