China UnicomAs China Unicom grows their hyperscale cloud computing data business, Schneider Electric is there with the operational reliability and efficiency they need.
• China's data centre industry growth rate far exceeds the global average, but providing ample, quality cloud computing resources and networks to reach new demands remain a challenge.
• China Unicom's competitive advantages are great, but must be maintained by focusing on improvements to infrastructure support, supply chain, business models and IT infrastructure operations.
• Critical facility operations at China Unicom's super sites must achieve zero interruption for users' key workloads.
Apps & Analytics: Critical facility operation services
• China Unicom elected to outsource on-site critical power operation services for two of its sites to Schneider Electric — from utility entrance down to rack power distribution units, with emergency generators and direct-current power supply systems included.
• China Unicom's two largest data centres have achieved zero interruption to users' key workloads.
Kang Nan, General Manager of the Operations and Services Department, China Unicom Cloud Data
"The top priority for us in choosing the strategic partner was strength of their company and their brand."
Learn more about our solutions
Discover services for data centre and critical environments
Uncover solutions for cloud and service providers
Explore innovation for data centres: In the cloud and at the edge
Learn about critical facility operation services
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.