Compact NS > 630A
Molded case circuit breakers from 630 to 3200A
Compact NS is a range of molded case circuit breakers (MCCB) with embedded Micrologic control units for built-in power & energy metering. The solution covers ratings from 630 to 3200 A.
FeaturesIn a strong position because of its 15 years of success responsible for its reputation for excellence, the Compact NS range is the guarantee of absolute peace of mind.
- Consistency: The Compact NS range is available in 2 sizes only in order to homogenize installation dimensions
- Efficiency: Equipped with electronic control units, the Compact NS circuit breakers guarantee protection and measurement of your electrical installation
- Flexibility: Compact NS adapts to all your application
- Open-endedness: The Compact NS evolves together with your installation interchangeable trip units, standardized accessories,…
BenefitsWhen equipped with a Micrologic types S, A, E or P, Compact NS can be integrated in a general supervision system to optimize installation operation and maintenance.
- Reduce energy and operations costs
- Improve power quality, reliability and uptime
- Optimize equipment use
- Building: Hotels, hospitals, offices and retalis
- Data center and Networks
- Industry: Mining and minerals, automotive, food and beverage and chemical industry
- Energy and infrastructures: Airports, oil and gas, water, electrical energy and marine
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ