Acti 9 iTL
Discover Acti 9 iTL wide range of impulse relays
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relay is definitely geared to absolute safety.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- Rating: 16, 32 A N
- Number of poles: 1P, 2P, 3P or 4P
- Multiple control by push buttons
- Control voltage: 230, 130, 48, 24 V AC; 110, 24, 12 V DC
- Lifetime - total number of switching operations (AC21): 200,000 for iTL 16 A,
50,000 for iTL 32 A
- Compliance with standards EN 669-1, EN 669-2-2,
- Built-in or optional auxiliary function: state indication, centralised control, latched control, control for illuminated PB, step-by-step control, time delay
- For more information click here
- Easy to select, with a wide range compliant with DIN rail standard
- Peace of mind with a complete modular system
- A simple clip-on system for flexible product and auxiliary combinations
- Consistent with the entire Acti 9 offer
- Compatible with all types of lighting
- Control and monitoring of electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Lighting management via several push buttons
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ