FeaturesA switch disconnector is a control device that can be used to open and close a circuit under normal operating conditions.
Compact NSX NA switch disconnectors are self protected by the high set magnetic release.
The Compact switches offer all the safety any user requires, it can be adapted to fit many LV applications.
Designed for maximum performance and safety, this comprehensive range is compatible with all NSX circuit breakers.
- Voltage rating: 690 V
- Nominal current: 100 to 630 A
- Categories: AC22A/AC23A
- Available in 2, 3 and 4-pole versions
- Suitable for isolation with positive contact indication
- Available in fixed, plug-in and withdrawable versions
- Compatible with all the same accessories as Compact NSX circuit-breakers
- Interlocked with another switch disconnector or circuit breaker to form a source changeover (i.e., transfer switch Equipment)
BenefitsSuitable fro all LV applications: Same foot-print as Compact NSX circuit breakers
Safety and protection : Compact NSX NA is combined with a MN release coil connected to an emergency OFF button.
Compact NSX NA can be equipped with a motor mechanism and earth leakage protection.
- Busbar coupling and isolation
- Isolation of industrial distribution boards and industrial control panels
- Isolation of sub-distribution boards and modular devices
- Isolation of local enclosures
- Isolation of final distribution enclosures for commercial applications
- Industrial control panel switch disconnectors
- Source-changeover systems