FeaturesThe Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. These UPSs supply electronics with abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They also provide power protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your UPS. Premium features of this family may include Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, Smart Outlets, energy saving functions that reduce electricity use, network manageability, Watchdog, or configurable outlets. Together with the rest of the Back-UPS Pro's standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your system available.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Customizable voltage sensitivity - Toggle between pre-determined voltage-transfer points depending on your power quality (high, medium or low sensitivity), maximizing useful battery life and protecting sensitive electronics.
- Customizable voltage-transfer points - Adjust the voltage points (widen or tighten the range) where your UPS transfers to battery to maximize useful battery life and protect sensitive electronics.
- Energy Management Function - Energy saving feature automatically power off peripherals when the a master device, usually a PC, hibernates or is shut down. Power to peripherals is immediately restored when the master device wakes up or is switched on.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- LCD Status Display - Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- USB connection - Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Resettable circuit breaker - E