FeaturesDucted chillers are designed to offer a complete solution for mission critical installations where the conditions do not permit a traditional axial fan chiller selection. Thanks to the high external static pressure fans, these chillers have the flexibility to be mounted in various building locations located either indoors or outdoors. All of Schneider Electric's Aquaflair Chillers offer low noise impact through the use of large air side exchangers, controlling fan rotation, and compressor insulation and housing. Our advanced controls system constantly monitors set points to guarantee the unit always operates within operating limits and will signal any faults before breakdown occurs. These chillers support a wide range of applications and maximize the availability of Row and Room cooling products to provide a complete heat removal solution.
- Separate power input - Draws power from the external UPS for mainboards and heaters to monitor and protect the unit even in complete power failure mode (optional)
- Redundant Components - Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability.
- Compressors - Scroll and screw compressors utilize few moving parts for increased reliability and life expectancy
- Electronic expansion valve - Refrigerant flow optimization at any load and temperature conditions. Continuous indirect refrigerant charge monitoring
- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Quick restart - Full load operation in less than 3 minutes with specific arrangements permits undersizing of the storage tanks
- Service monitoring - All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Operational Service - Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.
- Tandem compressors - Quiet and efficient operation of compressors, connected on a common refrigerant circuit for staged capacity control (not available for some models/configuration)
- Optimized management - Connection between the Computer Room Air Conditioners and the chillers guarantees energy efficiency, based on real instantaneous load conditions (optional)
- High performance technological solutions - Optimize the unit operation at any load or ambient condition, guaranteeing an extremely low power cons