FeaturesThe range includes:
- Push button switches
- Selector/key switches
- Emergency stop buttons
- Multiple-headed push buttons
- Pilot lights
- Illuminated push buttons
- Illuminated selector switches
- Various accessories including flush mounting kits, protective covers, and marking
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA, CCC EAC, and JIS standards, as well as CE marking and marine approvals
- Up to IP66, 67, 69, 69K, and type 4X protection ratings
- Operating temperature from -40°C –to 70°C
- Shock protection level up to IK06
- High vibration resistance with shake-proof terminal screws
- Large set of accessories to customize your panels
- Various types of connection are available: screw clamp, connector, Faston connector, spring terminal, or printed circuit board
- A wide choice of contact blocks for general purpose or specific applications (low current, standard, or high power switching)
- High performance even in the most demanding environments
- Flexibility and adaptability through modular design
- Simplicity and speed of installation
- Wide offer providing a solution for all of your applications
- Attractive design, reinforced with the flush mounting kit
General purpose offer covering all segments and applications Industry
- Machines and control panels in packaging, material handling, material working, pumping, etc.
- Ideal in extreme environments: food and beverage, automotive, and outdoor use such as mining, water treatment, etc.
Building and infrastructure
- Energy distribution panels, public works, restaurants, commercial buildings, airports, etc.
Ø 22 mm modular metal pushbuttons, switches, and pilot lights
Part of Harmony
The modular Harmony XB4 range of 22 mm metal control and signaling units combines simplicity of installation, flexibility, and robustness to meet the majority of industrial applications.