10-year longlife lithium battery
Built-in wireless interconnect
Modern aesthetic without compromising on safety
> Tamperproof mounting base
> Easy install and simple pairing
Where should Home Fire Devices be installed
Compulsory to install smoke detectors
It will be mandatory to install smoke detectors in all new homes, including Housing Board flats, that start getting built from June 2018.
2. Install multiple alarms and have them interconnected for the best protection
3. Ensure your alarms are installed by a professional installer
4. Choose photoelectric smoke alarms for the earliest response to smouldering fires, the most common and highest risk house fires.
5. Test alarm operation and clean the unit regularly (at least once a month).
6. Check battery condition regularly (at least once a month).
7. Replace smoke alarm after 10 years of life.
A short guide to smoke alarms and planning for escape in an emergency
Please fill up the form below if you have any further enquiries.
Lithium battery smoke alarm