Faster response to smouldering fires
10-year longlife lithium battery
Built-in wireless interconnect
Modern aesthetic without compromising on safety
> Tamperproof mounting base
> Easy install and simple pairing
2. Install multiple alarms and have them interconnected for the best protection
3. Ensure your alarms are installed by a professional installer
4. Choose photoelectric smoke alarms for the earliest response to smouldering fires, the most common and highest risk house fires.
5. Test alarm operation and clean the unit regularly (at least once a month).
6. Check battery condition regularly (at least once a month).
7. Replace smoke alarm after 10 years of life.
A short guide to smoke alarms and planning for escape in an emergency
Please fill up the form below if you have any further enquiries.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.