Acti9 C120 DIN rail, miniature circuit breakers offer extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time:
- Nominal current: 10 to 125 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curves (B, C, D)
- Compliant with IEC EN 60898 or IEC 60947-2 depending on the version
- Suitable for isolation: compliant with IEC 60947
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC
- Insulation voltage: 500 V AC
- IP20 terminal insulation
- Optional add-on residual current device modules: Acti9 C120 Vigi
- Optional electrical auxiliaries for remote Open/closed status or remote tripping of Acti9 C120 circuit breaker with shunt, overvoltage and undervoltage release.
Longer product service life thanks to:
- Good overvoltage withstand capacity: products are designed to offer a high industrial performance level (degree of pollution, rated impulse withstand voltage and insulation voltage)
- High limitation performances
- Fast closure independent of toggle operating speed.
Protection of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings
Particularly suited to higher ratings applications.