Ø 16-22 mm cam switches (from 10 to 150A)
Cam switches (up to 150A)
FeaturesK1/K2 series, 12 and 20 A rating:
universal modular range for control in industry and the building trade
- Stepping switches with 2 to 5 positions
- Changeover switches with 1 to 4 poles
- Ammeter and voltmeter selector switches
- Lockable key switches
- Multi-fixing or Ø 22 mm fixing, plastic and metal
- Faceplate 45 x 45 mm
dedicated to process control.
- Compact dimensions
- Easy integration in Ø 16 or 22 mm hole
- Selection functions
dedicated to direct control for simple machines.
- Changeover and starting functions
BenefitsLet yourself be guided with total simplicity
A complete offer with its 3 adapted ranges, K series switches combine simplicity of setup with flexibility:
different fixing methods, complete products or components for customer assembly (bodies used with sub-bases and heads from the Harmony range, etc.)
- Industry and the building trade: to make up operator panels and consoles. They can be used for direct control of simple machines and process control.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ