Distribution and motor control switchboard up to 6300A
High dependability LV distribution and motor control switchboard
- A global design:
- with a flexible and modular system, designed for maximum safety and reliability.
- exclusively designed for and type-tested with Schneider Electric components: guarantee of the highest performance and safest use of components from the world leader in protection and control.
- Focussing on safety, reliability and adaptation to high-end needs…
- internal arc withstand.
- earthquake / seismic withstand.
- corrosive ambient protection, etc.
- With all low voltage applications necessary in large industrial sites, large commercial buildings and infrastructure…- both withdrawable and fixed designs available. - electrical distribution, with Schneider Electric circuit breakers: busbar rating up to 6300A
- completely centralised and modular motor control, using state-of-the-art Schneider Electric components: conventional and intelligent Motor control centres (MCC/iMCC), variable speed drives and soft-starters.
- power factor and harmonics compensation, with Schneider Electric capacitors: high performance, high safety and long lasting installation, by design.
- Allowing the project to be carried out close to the client:
- or by Schneider Electric licenced partners, globally and continuously followed-up by Schneider Electric.
- close to client to better understand needs and bring more flexibility in project management.
The most local of the Schneider Electric high-end switchboards
- Safety, reliability and performance of a low voltage switchboard equipment, designed and type-tested (as per IEC 61439-1 and IEC61439-2) exclusively with Schneider Electric components
- A unique global design with local implementation, allowing flexibility in project management, adaptability to local project habits and end-user needs
- Manufactured close to the end-user exclusively by Schneider Electric or Schneider Electric licenced partners, ensuring the best delivered quality.
- A large installed base in all industrial and large power consuming sectors, in harsh environments and heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Medium and large industrial sites: Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, manufacturing industry, Metal processing, etc.
- Medium / large commercial and building areas: Shopping malls, Hotels, etc.
- Infrastructures: Water treatment, Airport/Harbours, local electrical distribution, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ