The Acti9 iC60 RCBO’s self-contained residual current device is designed to offer complete protection for final circuits :
- protects against short-circuits and cable overloads
- protects personnel against electric shock by direct or indirect contact
- protects equipment against fires set by leakage currents
- For single-phase Acti9 iC60 RCBO, the neutral is not interrupted when device is tripped
Hence Acti9 RCBO can be used on most circuits, except those operating under TT or IT earthing systems
- The 2 poles Acti9 iC60 RCBO switches neutral together with phase
It is therefore suitable for all circuits, irrespective of earthing system (except for TN-C)
- For the Acti9 iC60 RCBO PoN, it carries out a quick and reliable plug on installation with FE blade and Neutral jaw.
- IP20 Insulated terminals
- Test push-button
- VisiTrip window: Fault tripping is indicated by a red mechanical indicator on the front face
- Positive contact indication: The green strip guarantees physical opening of the contacts and permits
- Clocking clip for dismounting
- Padlocking device
- Increased product service life thanks to fast-closing feature independent of the speed of actuation of the toggle
- Remote indication: open/closed/tripped, with optional auxiliary contacts.
ApplicationsCommercial building and Industry.