FeaturesRemote Monitoring Service is an easy-to-use, secure, real-time web-based service that functions as a second set of eyes into the health and status of your company’s physical infrastructure. Remote Monitoring Service guarantees notification of any issues that may become significant through a personal customer call. We will ensure the proper contact has been made to explain and resolve the identified issues. Two Remote Monitoring Centers ensure full coverage where professionals process information received from your devices and trigger the appropriate response, which includes logging the event, emailing and calling contacts, and escalating issues as needed and according to service agreements.
- Trending analysis - Enables the customer to easily view changes in their physical infrastructure, thereby optimizing availability within the datacenter. Includes graphical and data export functionality, and shows the corresponding relationship of related data points.
- Multi-device support - Manage an extensive range of APC devices including: single-phase and three-phase UPSs, power distribution units, cooling and environmental devices as well as other InfraStruXure® Manager Appliances.
- Alarm notification - Customers are notified in real-time via phone or e-mail as critical events occur, allowing them to reduce mean time to recovery, improve efficiency and maximize uptime.
- 24x7 expert monitoring - Device experts provide 24-hour monitoring of the physical infrastructure, alleviating the strain on internal support resources.
- Web portal - Offers a central repository of system information with a dashboard view of system status.
- Proactive service response - Physical infrastructure threats can be anticipated, identified and resolved quickly and accurately.
Remote Monitoring Services
A 7x24 monitoring service that acts as a primary or secondary support function. Trained technicians will monitor the health status of the physical infrastructure to help diagnose, notify and resol....
A 7x24 monitoring service acting as a primary or secondary support function