With over 35 years proven experience, Trihal transformers are designed to serve customers around the world.
With new digital, IoT capabilities, Trihal connected transformers are available with scalable digital features in 3 levels of connectivity: Enabled, Enabled Plus or Combo. Connected features allow users to utilize condition monitoring and other digital tools to enhance safety, reliability and productivity.
- Rated power from 100 kVA up to 15 MVA
- Rated insulation level up to 36 kV
- Rated frequency 50 or 60 Hz
- MV windings encapsulated in cast resin
- Pre-impregnated LV windings
- Thermal insulation Class F
- E4, C4, F1 newly certified to IEC 60076-11:2018
- AG3K1 newly certified to IEC 60076-11:2018
- Deep temperature storage down to -60°C
- Resistance to high humidity levels > 95 %
- Naturally cooled (AN) or air forced (AF) on request
- Indoor installation or outdoor on request (with enclosure up to IP44)
- On-Load Tap Changer (OLTC) upon specific request
- High Performance certified to the latest international standards.
- Guaranteed against fire hazards (Self-extinguishing)
- Insensitive to condensation and/or heavy pollution
- Suitable for installation in harsh environments (e.g Oil & Gas , MMM)
- Compliant to various industry-specific constraints (certified silicone free for automotive applications)
- Quick and Easy to install with minimum maintenance
- New IP31 Enclosure available in KIT format, light-weight and easy to assemble for standard EcoDesign TRIHAL transformers
Trihal transformers are an ideal fit, optimized for mid-sized buildings, infrastructure and industries.
- Mid- to large-sized Commercial Buildings
- Public Infrastructure such as Airports and Hospitals
- Mid- to large-sized Industries such as Textiles, Automotive, Pharmaceutics, Food & Beverage
Also dedicated applications for:
- New, Data Center requirements, featuring Transient Voltage Resistance (TTVP option)
- Dedicated designs for extreme conditions (Cast / Cast option)
- LV schemes (Trihal LV/LV option)