Schneider Electric to Showcase its Pioneering Energy Management Innovations and Partner Programs
- We can only solve climate change by working with our customers and users. Schneider Electric drives simple, collective and meaningful partnerships with the latest innovations and dedicated programs to build the New Electric World together with our partners
- All new, natively digital solutions and connected innovations with the latest generation of swtichboards and breakers - PrismaSeT Active and ComPacT breakers
- Participants can learn more about the benefits of two new dedicated programs: mySchneider Consultants, Designers, and Engineers and mySchneider Panel Builders, which also boasts new EcoXpert compentencies – LV Panel, MV Panel, and Digital Panel
- The EcoStruxure Power platform delivers all-new power distribution enhancements by addressing the fundamental values of electrical safety, power availability, efficiency, connectivity, and cybersecurity, contributing to long-term business growth for partners and enriched end user satisfaction
In its quest to strengthen global efforts of designing a more resilient and sustainable world, Schneider Electric, the leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, is set to showcase its pioneering energy management innovations and partner programs at the Innovation Summit 2020.
Schneider Electric understands the global urgency to address the 21st century’s most significant challenges by accelerating the energy transition, including mass digitization, greater electrification, and energy demand to achieve the vision of an all-electric, all-digital New Electric World.
Schneider Electric is committed to empowering its robust network of partners with built-to-adapt innovations, open architectures, end-to-end solutions, a collaborative community platform, and dedicated partner programs. All enabled by digitization, these form the foundation of simple, collective, and meaningful partnerships for the New Electric World.
At the Innovation Summit 2020, Schneider Electric will roll out new simple, natively connected solutions to deliver greater value to our customers and network of partners. These include the community of Consultants, Designers, and Engineers; Panel Builders; Contractors; and EcoXperts. Together we can forge powerful partnerships with the goal of creating a carbon-neutral, resilient New Electric World.
The innovative, digitally connected solutions that are making these simple, collective, and meaningful partnerships possible announced at the Innovation Summit 2020 include the following:
- PrismaSeT Active – The PrismaSeT active low-voltage switchboard is an industry-first product that includes built-in cloud connectivity, providing instant access to intelligent alarming, energy usage analysis, trends, and preventive maintenance plans.
- ComPacT breakers – The new generation ComPacT molded-case circuit breakers feature a refreshed design and are tailored for operational excellence with significant simplification of maintenance activities.
- All new programs to strengthen our partners’ position in the world of connected solutions and foster beneficial partnerships:
- mySchneider Consultants, Designers, and Engineers Program helps partners stay at the edge of technology and innovation by giving them the tools to deploy the right solutions reliably and efficiently.
- mySchneider Panel Builders Program is empowering our panel builders to drive profit and growth by staying ahead of the competition, simplify their process, and develop their internal teams through digital interaction and innovations.
- EcoStruxure™ Power – The latest evolution demonstrates our ongoing commitment to providing customers with the most robust, connected power distribution and management solution on the market, enhancing electrical safety, power availability and efficiency while balancing the risks and benefits of digitization through cybersecurity and connectivity. These fundamental values help our partners achieve long-term business growth and enrich their clients’ operations.
For more information on the Schneider Electric connected solutions and power products, please visit www.se.com