EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS
G-Series and K-Series enclosures are factory-designed and constructed to provide the reliability and quality you expect from Foxboro products.
Schneider Electric’s broad array of control system enclosures helps protect your automation system and components against intrusion or environmental effects, while meeting your plant’s physical and safety requirements.
- Top or bottom cable entry
- Front-only or front-and-rear access
- Support for both system and termination equipment
- Doors supporting universal mounting for left or right-hand swing
- Door intrusion monitoring switch to provide alerts when enclosure doors are opened or closed
- Universal front and back enclosure lights to comply with performance criteria of EN 61326 annex A
- Independent monitoring of high and low-temperature alarms, and of heating and cooling control for third-party equipment
- Substantially lower overall project costs
- Lessen risk to schedule integrity
- Enjoy flexibility options for future expansions and upgrades
- Cut equipment, field labor and maintenance costs
- Reduce documentation
- Reduce spare parts and inventory
- Energies and chemicals
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
- Metals, mining and minerals
- Water and wastewater
Intrinsically safe I/O
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.