Intelligent Enclosures provide an integrated solution designed to be flexible and distributed. Designed for use outdoors or indoors (including hazardous areas), universal I/O field enclosures provide the flexibility to distribute I/O where and when required.
- IP43 rating for installation in indoor non-hazardous locations
- Enclosure separated by a metal dividing plate, with the system components mounted in the front and field wiring TAs in the rear
- Universal I/O and TAs
- Protection against harsh environments and hazardous locations: NEMA® 4X/IP66 rated, Class G3 (harsh) environment, ATEX, UL Class 1, Division 2
- Universal I/O and TAs support any one of these options: Field Mount: 64 simplex Universal I/O points, 64 redundant Universal I/O points, or 48 simplex and 16 redundant universal I/O points, 448 Simplex Universal I/O points, 256 Redundant Universal I/O points, or 384 Simplex and 64 Redundant I/O Universal I/O points
- Reduce equipment costs with fewer central cabinets, marshalling racks, remote instrument enclosures, cables, conduit, and installation labor
- Shorten time to deliver enclosures to site
- Reduce field labor cost with lower marshalling work
- Reduce documentation with fewer and simpler drawings
- Reduced spare parts with no need to stock as many types of spares
- Reduced field maintenance costs thanks to central configuration which reduces the need for field technician efforts
Intrisically safe I/O
Flexible Lean Execution Design & Engineering service
EcoStruxure™ Process Expert
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.