EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS
Intelligent Enclosures provide an integrated solution designed to be flexible and distributed. Designed for use outdoors or indoors (including hazardous areas), universal I/O field enclosures provide the flexibility to distribute I/O where and when required.
Foxboro Intelligent Enclosures reduce your total cost of system ownership - from FLEX project design and implementation to system maintenance. With less late stage design changes, fewer cabinets and less remote site work, you can now increase your plant’s efficiency and productivity while reducing your engineering and documentation costs. Learn more about our Intelligent Commissioning Wizard.
- IP43 rating for installation in indoor non-hazardous locations
- Enclosure separated by a metal dividing plate, with the system components mounted in the front and field wiring TAs in the rear
- Universal I/O and TAs
- Protection against harsh environments and hazardous locations: NEMA® 4X/IP66 rated, Class G3 (harsh) environment, ATEX, UL Class 1, Division 2
- Universal I/O and TAs support any one of these options: Field Mount: 64 simplex Universal I/O points, 64 redundant Universal I/O points, or 48 simplex and 16 redundant universal I/O points, 448 Simplex Universal I/O points, 256 Redundant Universal I/O points, or 384 Simplex and 64 Redundant I/O Universal I/O points
- Reduce equipment costs with fewer central cabinets, marshalling racks, remote instrument enclosures, cables, conduit, and installation labor
- Shorten time to deliver enclosures to site
- Reduce field labor cost with lower marshalling work
- Reduce documentation with fewer and simpler drawings
- Reduced spare parts with no need to stock as many types of spares
- Reduced field maintenance costs thanks to central configuration which reduces the need for field technician efforts
- Energies and chemicals
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
- Metals, mining and minerals
- Water and wastewater
Intrinsically safe I/O
Flexible Lean Execution Design & Engineering service
EcoStruxure™ Process Expert
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.