Intrinsically safe I/O
EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS
Schneider Electric’s intrinsically safe I/O subsystem provides integration between Pepperl and Fuchs modular, intrinsically safe remote input/output (I/O) systems and EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS.
With built-in barriers and field connections, these integrated modules are the lowest-cost, smallest-footprint and easiest-to-maintain solution for mounting I/O modules in hazardous locations. Tight integration provides a transparent interface from which you can set up, configure and maintain intrinsic safety using standard Foxboro tools.
- Intrinsically safe — certified to support Zone 2, Div. 2 or Zone 22 (LB-style) environments, or Zone 1 or Zone 21 (FB-style) environments
- Hot-swappable without a hot work permit
- Built-in redundancy for communication modules, power supplies and bus interfaces
- Full systems diagnostics and HART® communication to further enhance performance and availability
- Easier and safer maintenance
- Increased engineering efficiency
- Lower system cost
- Higher availability
- Flexible connection with any vendor’s HART field devices