EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS
The Foxboro Universal Fieldbus Module (FBM) 247 for the EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS will change the way you and your project team approach system design, implementation and maintenance.
Award-winning Foxboro Intelligent Marshalling reduces total cost of ownership. The universal and software-configurable nature of the solution offers flexible options for your IIoT requirements.
Intelligent Marshalling universal I/O delivers the flexibility to change the way you approach system implementation and design. There is no need to determine specific I/O type or loading — install now and configure when you are ready. This eliminates cost and schedule delays should a change to design be required down the road.
Along with other elements, Foxboro Intelligent Marshalling aims to significantly reduce your total cost of ownership. You see savings at every step, from project implementation to total system costs.
- Redundant configurations for optimum asset availability
- No extra hardware required — 100% software configurable
- Universal FBM 247 handles a wide variety of signal types — analog, digital, HART® inputs and outputs
- Individual channels are configurable via software on a per-point basis
- Eliminates a significant portion of marshalling work
- Achieve major reductions in overall project costs
- Lessen risks to schedule integrity
- Reduce component footprints
- Cut equipment costs
- Cut field labor costs
- Cut field maintenance costs
- Decrease documentation
- Reduce required spare parts and inventory
- Gain flexible options for future expansions and upgrades