EcoStruxure™ Augmented Operator Advisor
For industrial augmented reality applicationsEcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor combines contextual and local dynamic information delivering one mobile experience for both the physical environment and virtual objects.
Real-time data through augmented realityEcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor increases efficiency and decreases costs with instant diagnosis and contactless maintenance.
Remote Experts and Augmented Reality
Reduce downtime and repair impactRemote Experts support is now available with EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor (version V2.5 or higher). With the integrated Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist, the app enables video calls for fast AR annotations sharing with experts for even easier problem solving.
Driving smart manufacturingDiscover why EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor is one of the key solutions responsible for the digital transformation of our Smart Factories and Smart Distribution Centers.
DescriptionEcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor puts real-time information at your fingertips, whenever and wherever it is needed. The custom application improves operational efficiency with augmented reality, enabling operators to superimpose the current data and virtual objects onto a cabinet, machine, or plant.
- Reduce downtime - Open electrical cabinet doors virtually
- Speed up operation and maintenance - Find information faster with immediate access in the field to real-time data, user manuals, instructions, diagrams, etc.
- Reduce human errors - Locate the right equipment and guide operators step-by-step to complete maintenance procedures
- Mining, Minerals & Metals
- Water and Wastewater
- Food & Beverage
- Infrastructure- Possibility to adapt the application to any industrial domain
Try the application now
Scan the QR code for direct access to the EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor application with your tablet.
Once you've downloaded the application on your tablet, test the software by pointing the application at the images in the gallery. Points of interest will automatically appear on the screen.