Penn State University estimates one-third of private industry activities — roughly $3 trillion in annual revenues — experience some degree of weather-related risk. With climate change and weather events becoming more dynamic, Schneider Electric offers world-class weather forecasting services and sensors to enhance and differentiate its solutions.
Predictive weather intelligenceMake strategic decisions to enhance efficiency, improve safety, and mitigate risk with our industry-leading forecasts.
EnergyForecasting solutions designed for utilities and renewable energy. Find out more
TransportationDecision support solutions for public works and aviation. Find out more
Weather for citiesWeather services for public safety. Find out more
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Increase operational safety and efficiency We help clients to protect people and assets by accurately forecasting detailed, location-specific weather conditions.
- 24/7 access to critical weather information Critical weather intelligence is available when and where you need it — accessible via computer, tablet, smartphone, or delivered via web services.
- Our precipitation and temperature forecasts have been independently rated number one for the last eight consecutive years.
- We are the only weather provider to allow customers to consult with a professional meteorologist online, any time of the day or night.
- We are the exclusive provider of patented, location-specific weather alerts for the conditions of greatest importance to you.
- Our forecasts are available globally — with weather monitoring for more than 21,000 locations worldwide.
- Our weather is available anywhere — via computer, tablet, or smartphone.