Browse FAQs

Power Monitoring Expert License Owner Transferability

Published date: 06 February 2020

A Power Monitoring Expert license owner would like to transfer the license to another person or entity following transfer of assets. 
Product Line
Power Monitoring Expert
Flexnet Licensing
When installing Power Monitoring Expert, the license is required to be registered online under a personal or corporate name.
Power Monitoring Expert’s license is non-transferable. Once a PME license is registered online under personal or corporate ownership, the name cannot be changed nor can ownership be transferred. The new asset owner will be required to acquire a new license for Power Monitoring Expert.

The End User License Agreement (EULA) can be found on the Setup folder of the PME install disc.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.