Operational value is extended with connectivity to our range of powerful Schneider Electric HMI/SCADA solutions including Wonderware InTouch, Wonderware System Platform.
Features at a Glance:
Ease of Installation & Configuration
- Alarm Adviser installs in minutes without the need for complex configuration and engineering.
- Operators can quickly gain insight into alarm data and trends, taking corrective action to optimize safety and efficiency.
- Improve efficiency with a single means of identifying frequent, standing, fleeting, and consequence alarms.
- Filter alarms for a given time period - by severity, time of day, day of week, plant area, alarm category helping to quickly identify critical from routine alarms.
- Quickly identify the root cause of issues with “Consequence” view facilitating the discovery of correlation between alarms and allowing for the implementation of state-based alarm suppression.
- Create analysis reports for the most frequent, fleeting and standing alarms, and identify alarms that should be targeted first.
- Optimize alarms via the customizable dashboard allowing you to benchmark and maintain alarm system performance.
- Limits are pre-set to industry best practice standards and guidelines, allowing you to quickly align your alarm analysis parameters.
- User configurable widgets allow you to set your own KPI targets and compare performance / track improvement over time.
- Alarm Adviser seamlessly connects to our range of powerful Schneider Electric HMI/SCADA solutions including Wonderware System Platform, Wonderware InTouch, Citect SCADA & ClearSCADA.
- With alarm data aggregated from various systems, operators have a holistic view of plant operations helping to further extend operational efficiency.
- Alarm Adviser supports HTML5 technology, ensures you’ll always have access to the data you need, anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Multi-language support enables the use of software in different languages including English, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Dutch and Simplified Chinese.
- Consolidated holistic view of alarm data
- Greater insight into process data
- Reduction in alarm overload & noise
- Ease of rationalizing alarms
- More timely decision making
- Ease of installation and configuration
- Aggregation of multiple HMI/SCADA systems
- Ease of interactive alarm analysis
- Troubleshooting time greatly reduced
- Mobile access to alarm data
- More timely corrective action
- Quick time to value and ROI
- Alignment with industry alarm management standards
- Reduced risk of unscheduled downtime & critical incidents
- Enhanced production efficiency & profitability