- These sensors have an adjustable time delay and utilise passive infrared and ultrasonic technologies that enables precise control of lighting in a building.
- Low profile, wall and ceiling mount options to fit a wide variety of commercial building applications, helping to reduce energy consumption and control energy waste
Light Level Sensors:
- The light transmitter is delivered as a complete unit, comprised of the sensing element and an amplifier mounted in a housing
- It converts a lux measurement into an output signal or electric current signal
- The sensitivity peak is for light at an angle of incidence of 0° to the perpendicular.