Empowering a bright, efficient future
- Renewable energies are fundamental for a sustainable future.
- Efficient energy distribution is more challenging than ever before.
- How does Enel, the largest electricity distributor in Italy, adapt its grid for efficiency to fully benefit from green energies and achieve carbon neutrality by 2050?
Efficiency and sustainability with EcoStruxure
Apps, Analytics, and Services: Advanced distribution management system (ADMS)
- A smart grid capable of making the best of all the data gathered on all systems to flexibly adapt and dynamically balance supply and demand.
- Our EcoStruxure ADMS provides Enel with a visual, mathematical model of its distribution network, including detailed models for voltage management, distributed generation, frequency control, demand response, and smart grid management data.
- EcoStruxure ADMS is a real-time solution that provides complete functionality for the planning, operation, simulation, and analysis of a utility’s distribution system.
- Our solution helps complex utilities like Enel reduce interruptions and energy losses. It enables Enel to combine all their system data into a smart central system, analyse it, and recommend the best course of action.
- Optimisation of existing networks with no further investments.
- More than 40% of Italy’s energy is now renewable.
- With EcoStruxure ADMS, the estimated energy savings are about 144 GWh/year.
- CO₂ emissions have been reduced by 75,000t CO₂/year.
- Green energies can be implemented at a much lower social and operational cost.
Explore more about EcoStruxure
Smart grid software and services
Power generation and smart grid
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer support team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.