- Class-2 insulation.
- 0-crossing technology: rated the best-in-class when it comes to managing the specific inrush current of all LED lighting applications.
- Rating: 16 A.
- Number of poles: 1P+N.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60669-2-2.
- Offers excellent electrical endurance (O-C): 5,000,000 cycles.
- Provides up to 6 switching operations per minute.
- No derating.
- Same excellent performance levels for all lamp types.
- Increased peace of mind and guaranteed longevity.
- Completely silent operation.
- Combined benefits of static switching and electromechanical technology: small form factor and only slight temperature increases.
- A complete control and monitoring solution for electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings as well as for public or outdoor lighting.
- Simple and reliable lighting management via a number of push buttons.